(hereinafter the “Policy”)
1. INITIAL PROVISIONS
1.1 The personal data controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is the business corporation of WODMADE s.r.o., Company ID No.: 09148469, registered office in the Czech Republic, Liberec, Palachova 504/7, Postal code 460 01, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, Section C, File 45324, established and existing under the laws of the Czech Republic (hereinafter the “Controller”).
1.2 Controller’s contact details:
- Address: WODMADE s.r.o., Liberec, Palachova 504/7, Postal code 460 01, Czech Republic
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
1.4 The Controller is the owner and operator of the WODMADE mobile application intended for use by the User, the purpose of which is in particular to provide personalised training to Users in various sports performances and disciplines (hereinafter the „Application“).
1.5 This Policy is intended for all active and passive, fee-based or free-of-charge users of the Application (hereinafter the “User”).
1.5 The Controller did not appoint the Data Protection Officer.
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
2.1 The Controller processes the personal data provided by the User or personal data obtained by the Controller upon the User’s login to the Application or on the basis of the use of the Application by the User.
2.2 The Controller processes the identification and contact data and the data necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual obligations in relation to the Users arising from the Application and its use.
3. LEGAL GROUNDS AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3.1 The legal grounds for the personal data processing are:
- the performance of a contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR
- a legitimate interest of the Controller for direct marketing purposes (especially sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
3.2 Purposes for personal data processing are:
- exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the User and the Controller; when registering in the Application, personal data is required which is necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact information), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for proper use of the Application by the User and fulfilment of the obligations of the Controller arising from the Application; unless the personal data is provided, it is not possible for the Controller to fulfil the obligations,
- sending commercial communications and carrying out other marketing activities.
3.3 No automatic decision-making shall be used by the Controller pursuant to Article 22 of the GDPR.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
4.1 The Controller shall store the personal data:
- for the period of time necessary for exercising the rights and obligations ensuing from a contractual relationship between the User and the Controller, and to enforce the claims from such contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of a contractual relationship),
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn.
4.2 After expiration of the retention period, the Controller shall erase the personal data.
5. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
5.1 Personal data recipients are persons:
- contributing to the delivery of goods/services/making of payments,
- providing services for the operation of the Application and other services related to the operation of the Application,
- providing marketing services.
5.2 The Controller intends to transmit the personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation. The personal data recipients in third countries are the providers of mailing/cloud services.
6. USER RIGHTS
6.1 Under the terms set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR
- to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- to erasure of your personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- to raise an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR,
- to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes in writing or by an e-mail sent to the Controller’s address provided in Article I. of this Policy.
6.2 The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if the User believes that their right to personal data protection has been violated.
7. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
7.1 The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data.
7.2 The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular the use of antivirus programs, secure storage of back-ups, secure access passwords and physical security of data in paper form.
7.3 The Controller declares that only persons authorised by the Controller shall have access to personal data.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
8.1 By registering in the Application, the User confirms that they are familiar with this Policy and that they accept them in their entirety.
8.2 The User agrees to this Policy by ticking the consent via the internet form as part of the registration in the Application.
8.3 The Controller is entitled to alter this Policy. The Controller shall publish the new version of the Policy on its website, or shall send it to the e-mail address provided by the User to the Controller.
8.4 The present Policy comes into force and becomes effective on 1 January 2020.